POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Wavelength to RGB converter? : Re: Wavelength to RGB converter? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 08:28:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wavelength to RGB converter?
From: Kaveh
Date: 4 Mar 2003 12:55:53
Message: <1frb5p0.15dl6aycxuthcN%kaveh@delete_this.focalimage.com>
Ian J. Burgmyer <the### [at] maccom> wrote:

> Jaime Vives Piqueres's furious key-hammering produced this:
> >> I had a file directory problem, now solved.
> >
> >   Which was exactly the problem?
>
> I'm guessing that he simply forgot to set the path to the lightsys3 directory
> in his POV-Ray settings.

Well, I put aliases to these files in the include directory, so as to
keep the files organized and separate. There was no error when reading
the 'include' command, so it saw the file, but did not *really* read it,
i.e. the declarations were not made. When I put in the files directly
into 'include', it worked.

--
Kaveh