POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Placement of Text Object : Re: Placement of Text Object Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:21:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Placement of Text Object
From: Kaveh
Date: 18 Nov 2002 05:15:39
Message: <1flucm6.5ju4kf1yx55nbN%kaveh@delete_this.focalimage.com>
Mandrake <Man### [at] dream-servercom> wrote:

> Thanks Kaveh. I'm really trying to get adjusted to this type of programming.
> I'm a perl programmer by trade, and I don't have to think in 3 dimensions
> in that language, so this one's taking a tad longer to get used to :)

I'm a beginner too. It's not often I can contribute to the list, so when
I could, I jumped at the chance!!

Keep at it. It'll be worth it. I am a "TeXie", and discovered povray
recently. They are both languages with limitless possibilities, and both
written in the great spirit of free software.

--
Kaveh