POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : A question. : Re: A question. Server Time
7 Aug 2024 19:24:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A question.
From: Stéphane Nicolet
Date: 18 Sep 2001 19:48:43
Message: <1ezykkz.11wyssd1rkzw42N%Stephane.Nicolet@ens.fr>
Jamie Davison <jam### [at] ntlworldcom> wrote:
> Is it just me, or does POV seem to be turning more and more into a
> programmers toy...

One year ago or so, in a thread in povray.programming,
Thorsten Froehlich pointed out the following reference :

[1] "How Programmers Stole the Web" by Bruce Tognazzini
    <http://www.AskTog.com/columns/028WebStealers.html>

As I said, the context was a little bit different, but
the article is still very interesting and intelligent.

Stephane.