POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Announce: Isosurface Manual : Re: Announce: Isosurface Manual Server Time
1 Jul 2024 09:32:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Announce: Isosurface Manual
From: smellenbergh
Date: 24 Nov 2000 12:19:05
Message: <1ekm3g0.1wat43a12zj288N%smellenbergh@skynet.be>
Andy Cocker <big### [at] mariner9fsnetcouk> wrote:

> I don't know why, but none of the images in your isosurface tutorial will
> display in Internet Explorer 5.5. I have tried downloading the zipped
> tutorial, but this doesn't work either. The paths seem correct. If I load
> each page into Dreamweaver, then the images display okay, but this is very
> inconvenient.
>
> Just thought... maybe it's the way the jpg's are encoded? I'll try resaving
> them.
>
> Andy Cocker

These images are saved with quicktime compression and have been tested
in Netscape 4.7.4 and IE5 for MacOs. Also tested on IE3.5 windows under
emulation. No difficulties so far. Didn' get any other trouble reports
either, so I guess it might be some of your settings in IE5.5

Try opening one of the jpg images directly in internet explorer. If you
don't get an image displayed, you probably miss some plug-in.

Rene
--
e-mail:sme### [at] skynetbe

http://users.skynet.be/smellenbergh