POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : An observation of concern : Re: An observation of concern Server Time
8 Aug 2024 20:27:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: An observation of concern
From: smellenbergh
Date: 15 Oct 2000 11:59:34
Message: <1eijxxe.khyiic1pm5dx8N%smellenbergh@skynet.be>
Mark Wagner <mar### [at] gtenet> wrote:

> This is a known problem with POV-Ray.  I think most of the memory leaks have
> been fixed in the latest version of MegaPOV, but I'm not sure of this.
>
> Mark

There were many memory leaks fixed in MP 0.6 but some of those fixes
lead to new bugs.
In MegaPOV 0.6a more memory leaks have been fixed. The isosurface object
and pigment had lots and lots of memory leaks.
They should be fixed now in 0.6a and this time there are, hopefully :-),
no new bugs.
But I would not guarantee that *all* memory leaks are fixed.

Smellenbergh

--
e-mail:sme### [at] skynetbe

http://users.skynet.be/smellenbergh