POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Isosurface Online Tutorial - I have a website now : Re: Isosurface Online Tutorial - I have a website now Server Time
11 Aug 2024 13:22:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Isosurface Online Tutorial - I have a website now
From: smellenbergh
Date: 24 Aug 1999 12:56:18
Message: <1dx1tox.9nc77r1w8k2psN@dialup428.leuven.skynet.be>
SamuelT. <STB### [at] aolcom> wrote:

> Oh, could I get some feedback about the tutorial? Either a post or e-mail
> is fine. I just need to know if it is worth putting up more isosurface
> tutorials. Thanks.

Hi,
It sure is worth it.
Actually: "does anyone know about docs or a tutorial for the
isosurface?"" has become a FAQ in these newsgroups.

We often see stunning isosurface images. Only to make us wish we knew
more about maths. Your tutorial shows that it isn't that difficult after
all.
Please go on with it.

-smellenbergh

--
e-mail:sme### [at] skynetbe

Site of the POV-RayUnofficial for Macintosh (isosurface patch included)
http://users.skynet.be/smellenbergh