POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : "POV-Ray is free... the internet isn't!" : Re: Group Movie Project ( was "POV-Ray is free... the internet isn't!") Server Time
14 Aug 2024 09:24:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Group Movie Project ( was "POV-Ray is free... the internet isn't!")
From: Mathias Broxvall
Date: 11 May 1998 18:00:42
Message: <1d8w2bi.1p4sb0ku9b3lsN@dialup122-3-36.swipnet.se>
Hi everyone!

"Lance Birch" <:-)Lan### [at] tpgicomau> wrote:

> Also, we need to get some questions answered:
>
> How long will it be?
> What will it be about?
> Who's making the models?
> Who's doing the animating?
> What program could we use to do the animating?

And:
what version of povray to use? For some things it could definatly
be worthwhile using some of the patches to povray.

BTW, Maybe I could help with a newsserver. I'm not sure. Have to look
into that one a little bit deeper. (The student computer club have lots
of cpu servers online, to use just for fun).

/ Mathias Broxvall