POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Laptop recommendations please. : Re: Laptop recommendations please. Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:25:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Laptop recommendations please.
From: Stephen
Date: 22 Sep 2009 12:37:48
Message: <19vhb5l5ftueaojpjv633ul541h20h914f@4ax.com>
On Tue, 22 Sep 2009 19:12:01 +0300, Eero Ahonen
<aer### [at] removethiszbxtnetinvalid> wrote:

>1) Lenovo's business models
>2) HP business models
>3) DELL business models

Thanks Aero,
	I'll look into them. I'm a bit wary of Dell as I've heard that their
Customer Service is poor but HP and Thinkpads have a good reputation. I probably
will buy a laptop in Tottenham Court Road, London so I will definitely try it
before buying. I can't stand to use trackpoint joysticks and I always seem to
have ended up using a Synaptics touchpad.

I'll see what I can find this weekend.
--

Regards
     Stephen