POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Really strange design choices : Re: Really strange design choices Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:21:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Really strange design choices
From: Chambers
Date: 20 Dec 2008 19:15:50
Message: <19043F317415402EBE73B5831A8E7F0A@HomePC>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Invisible [mailto:voi### [at] devnull]
> We're not gonna talk about girth are-
>
> -NO!
>
> Yeah, OK.

OK, well you know when you're in bed, with a woman, and you start to get
all these mental images in your head, like, you know, Elle McPherson, or
that girl from the copy place -

- the one with the belly button ring? -

- and then all of a sudden, your Mom pops in your head!  And you're like,
you know, Mom, get out of here!  And then of course, after that, you can't
possibly think of anything else, and you can't, you know, stop what you're
doing, so it's kind of like you're... you know.. you know... You don't
know!

- You're telling me, you're telling me about your Mom?  What is the matter
with you?

- You said -

- I said "share," not "scare!"

...Ben Chambers