POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: a bug with only four planes in the script ? : Re: a bug with only four planes in the script ? Server Time
3 Aug 2024 12:19:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: a bug with only four planes in the script ?
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 25 Feb 2004 16:56:05
Message: <18ivg1-agr.ln1@triton.imagico.de>
Christophe Raffalli wrote:

> That do not explain why the intersection of the plane parallel to the
> screen and the plan at the bottom left is not a line on the picture.

There does not seem to be anything wrong with the render result of this
scene.  I am not sure what you think is wrong about it though.  Maybe
you should try to really post a minimal scene showing the problem and
point out what exactly you think is wrong about it.

Christoph

Last updated 11 Jan. 2004 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______