POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : What next... ? : Re: What next... ? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:21:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What next... ?
From: Stephen
Date: 6 May 2007 12:23:46
Message: <180s33pk1j6nhrsl2mjpea53luveki4emf@4ax.com>
On Sun, 06 May 2007 08:36:16 -0600, Sherry Shaw
<tenmoonsPutAtCharacterHereaol-dot-com> wrote:

>OTOH, you know you're hooked when you see an interesting object and
>automatically start coding it in your head.  ;)

There's a difference, using a modeller I can see as I build.

It really is different strokes for different folks, IMO. There is neither a
right way nor a wrong way, again IMO. Your method might be better for Simon as
he intends to be a coder.

Regards
	Stephen