POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PovRay Google Trends : Re: PovRay Google Trends Server Time
6 May 2024 00:32:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PovRay Google Trends
From: INVALID ADDRESS
Date: 9 Nov 2016 17:08:12
Message: <170510058.500421861.022248.gdsHYPHENentropyAThotmaolDOTcom@news.povray.org>
Mr <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> I tried to look into SU2POV once but the code is not released.

I will see if there are any open alternatives over the next few days as
time allows. If I find one I will post it here, maybe some of us with time
will be able to contribute.

Whatever happens nothing will improve without old-school hard core
grassroots software advocacy, like the 90s Netscape vs IE or Mac vs PC
style techniques, less the flames and douchebaggery of course. ;-D

Ian