POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : REQ: Household appliance free models : Re: REQ: Household appliance free models Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:19:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: REQ: Household appliance free models
From: Peter Popov
Date: 22 Sep 1999 16:09:59
Message: <15boN3lCZNH1qZktJxW6bC07fKlB@4ax.com>
On Tue, 21 Sep 1999 17:42:29 -0700, Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:

10Q, Ken, it just *had* to be you :)

>For kitchen accessories and knick knacks try this site:
>http://www.dm.fh-hannover.de/~klicker/mod.htm
>
>Also try the Pov objects collection for others:
>http://povobjects.virtualave.net/
>
>And the Pov furniture include file at:
>http://xenophon.home.mindspring.com/raytrace/include/furniture1/index.html
>
>And for various house doors/frames/furniture type objects and general
>clutter try: Http://www.techno-arts.com/3D1.htm
>
>See also my links page for many other possibilities :)

The problem with your page that there are about a hundred or more 3D
models collections and each of the latter has subsections and there
are pages to browse and previews to download and I am really limited
in my online time now. I will just check the ones above.

>If you have any problems with file format conversions let me know. I can
>handle most any format you can throw at me and turn it into a real mesh.

Thank you for your cooperation Ken. I will waste your precious time if
and only if everything else fails. Now off I go!

Peter Popov
ICQ: 15002700