POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : new C# stuff : Re: new C# stuff Server Time
6 Sep 2024 15:18:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: new C# stuff
From: Chambers
Date: 24 Jan 2009 19:13:56
Message: <153AC00C73C6484BA017DC6E176C3D6D@HomePC>

Maybe that's because you're looking for a huge difference, and there
isn't one.

It's a small difference that can make things a little easier on you.
Are you going to seriously complain that that's a bad thing?

...Ben Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com

What's the difference between a drug dealer and a whore?
A whore can wash her crack and sell it again.