POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Hello, i'm new : Re: Hello, i'm new Server Time
3 Aug 2024 20:19:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hello, i'm new
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 10 Nov 2003 11:02:02
Message: <14p481-p3f.ln1@triton.imagico.de>

http://www.povray.org/resources/links/3D_Programs/POV-Ray_Modelling_Programs/
http://www.povray.org/resources/links/3D_Programs/Modelling_Programs/

> When Pov-Ray 4? Is Pov die? I make this question because povray 3.5 is a
> release of 2002 and i dont see beta version.

Development of POV-Ray is continuing, both the official version and
unofficial versions.  As you can read in various threads in these groups
there is a new version planned but there has not yet been a public beta.

> Thanks and sorry for my bad english

There is povray.international where you can post in other languages as well.

Christoph

Last updated 25 Oct. 2003 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______