POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Making clothing in Poser - Q & A : Re: Making clothing in Poser - Q & A Server Time
5 May 2024 10:58:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Making clothing in Poser - Q & A
From: Stephen
Date: 18 Jun 2007 03:38:19
Message: <13hc731o4gjdjb6791m642p0n7i96uh1iq@4ax.com>
On Mon,  4 Jun 2007 16:50:56 EDT, "Janet" <par### [at] attnet> wrote:

>I have used this method, copying an existing cr2 file, and it works great.
>See http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/46207277  Just make sure the
>conforming object has the same name as the body part to which it should
>conform. I think I had to change the obj file a bit too. If you want/need
>more details, I will try to remember what I did. :)
>
>Janet

I finally got around to looking. That Queen of hearts is good, as are several
others images on your site.
It is a good and clean fit to the body. (But) I think that I will persevere with
dynamic clothing a bit more before going back to conforming clothing. There
seems to me to be more variety. Who wants an explorer wearing Don's casual :-)

Regards
	Stephen