POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : patchy access to news server : Re: patchy access to news server Server Time
14 Aug 2024 05:16:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: patchy access to news server
From: Redaelli Paolo
Date: 24 Feb 1970 05:28:27
Message: <1167.359T1370T6881942@inc.it>
>Ken Cecka wrote:
>>
>> Has anyone/everyone else been enountering difficulties getting access to
>> new.povray.org recently.  I haven't been able to connect since last
>> Saturday until today, and it still seemse to be going up and down at
>> random.  I realize it's a public server and they're bound to encounter
>> difficulties, but I just wanted to make sure it was a problem with the
>> server and not something at my end.
>>
>> Ken

>Yes, I haven't been getting anything for about 2 weeks, but it seems to
>be OK now.  I've also had problems with other sites that I usually go
>to, and I assumed it was a problem with my ISPs DNS server.
Not for me and not for Isp fault.... I can access
news.povray.org only once every 3-4 days.... sadly

/ Redaelli Paolo EMail: red### [at] incit | Known as Tybor on #Amiga, \
| POV-Team Amiga                        | #AmIrc and #AmigaIta      |
| Fantasy home page: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Vault/4950     |