POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New POV-Ray webpage : Re: New POV-Ray webpage Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:27:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New POV-Ray webpage
Date: 16 Jul 2002 07:47:12
Message: <1118juced79s3vgmtl395jnpdc944tl2st@4ax.com>
On Tue, 16 Jul 2002 13:27:56 +0200, "Thorsten Froehlich" <tho### [at] trfde>
wrote:
> > Some people may get freeked by this.
>
> Only those who do not even read one-line instructions.  However, the ability
> to read or have someone to read for your what is presented on screen is the
> most fundamental requirement of the world wide web.

The problem is that it is constructed not the most popular way IMO. From my
experience (probably not enough) usually mail with code/confirmation contains
link to page with next step of registration. If something works otherwise it
should be noted to warn user to not close his browser. I have failed your
fundamental test for intelligence. I must be really stupid just becouse my
mail account wasn't online for some hours. I could leave browser opened
becouse POV-Ray was rendering but closed it to unlock resources.

ABX