POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Error? : Error? Server Time
6 Aug 2024 00:09:58 EDT (-0400)
  Error?
From: Reusser
Date: 11 Jul 2002 17:04:42
Message: <110720021604089456%reu1000@chorus.net>
Here's the error I've been getting every now and then:

   #declare vpmtemp = array[4][vpmS]
   # <----ERROR

   memory macro:64: error:  Attempt to malloc zero size block
(File:TOKENIZE.C Line: 4451).

I have no idea what this means, but it seems to be some kind of a
problem in defining variables when using one macro within another. (?)
The only way I have been able to fix this is by doing this the long way
around and by trial and error since I have no idea what it means!  Any
help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

 - Ricky