POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : Results : Re: Results Server Time
1 May 2024 13:09:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Results
From: Chris Holtorf
Date: 3 Feb 2005 20:30:37
Message: <1103_1107480761@news.povray.org>

> Just had a very quick look. This was well worth the wait. Lots of superb
> images and many of them are *** really *** impressive.
>
> G.

That is great news. This sort of comment would be great to see posted on the POVCOMP
website. It also makes me feel a whole lot better about the effort that I and everyone
else put into this contest. I also struggled with whether or not to post my results
and decided to go ahead and post it anyway, despite my grave concern about it not
being good enough.
I don't suppose we could see some thumbnail size images of all of the submissions ?
It would be helpful to see all of the different subjects that everyone picked.

Chris Holtorf