POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : OBJECT IDEA : Re: OBJECT IDEA Server Time
6 Oct 2024 13:09:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: OBJECT IDEA
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 16 Jul 2002 14:47:30
Message: <1103_1026845144@news.povray.org>
On 15 Jul 2002 14:43:40 -0400, Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
>   Please don't tell me you are using a variable-width font to write and read
> news.

Not to read no, but apparently to send. I use Opera and it has some quirks
I would like to beat out of it, but since I do my web comic reading, news groups
and the rest all in one shot from in it I have been reluctant to install another
program just to use it. Also my copy of MS LookOut has bugged and crashes
on POP3 accounts. Why it still works with the html hotmail I can't comprehend,
but...

In any case I didn't realize it was doing that. I'll see what if anything I can do
to fix it. :p