POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Known bugs 15 feb 2002 : Re: Known bugs 15 feb 2002 Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:30:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Known bugs 15 feb 2002
Date: 15 Feb 2002 11:25:28
Message: <0ubq6u0sob4kl5hiuef34m2sos3mfsr0tt@4ax.com>
On 15 Feb 2002 10:44:47 -0500, Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
>  Bugs with no official confirmation:
>  ----------------------------------
>* Spline problem
>  (Bug status unclear.)
>  Reported in: splines - documentation and reality
>  http://news.povray.org/m7fq3u41ctia9e6i3tbnlstn6ek739vpke@4ax.com

So it is not the same as listed in changes as "Change 1356 - Fix spline based
on Mark Wagner's suggestions ..." ? Probably not becous it still not works.
Anyway I though Mark Wagner send fix ? What does it mean "unclear" in this
case ? Unclear report on unclear opinion of team how it should be solved - via
documentation or via sources ?

>* CPU time used printing problem
>  (CPU time used not reported in stream when render completes normally. Needs
confirmation.)
>  Reported in:
>  [win] "cpu time used" not works properly
>  http://news.povray.org/llj84uk2findr74u9jpge6dlteqf19c70o@4ax.com

Needs confirmation ? Anybody can confirm this?

> * HF_* macros in std includes problems
> Reported in:
> [std include] hf_* macros doubts
> http://news.povray.org/1dtd4ug8htn1ns9md3vp9i1mbcq5qf10sb@4ax.com

What is the problem with this. It needs some kind of confirmation? Or is it
under development now ?

>  Fixed in next beta:
>  ------------------
> * Crash with "Reallocing Finite with extension"
>  Reported in:
> Reallocing Finite with extension (with crash)
> http://news.povray.org/8laa5us450irp75g6l2i4e84dm1c4v4i01@4ax.com
> crash with some boxes /infinite boxes
> http://news.povray.org/3c375d62$1@news.povray.org

Isn't this listed in changes of beta 11 in Change 1359

>  Fixed bugs:

This list is very good idea. We can now return to old problems to verify again
(you know, some mistakes occur sometimes ...)

ABX