POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Sanity test of full installer : Re: Sanity test of full installer Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:22:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sanity test of full installer
From: Stephen
Date: 5 Jul 2008 11:49:24
Message: <0u2v64tog7oe2rfnokqvv91nu1cqjkvi8d@4ax.com>
On Sat, 5 Jul 2008 04:24:35 -0500, "Bob Hughes" <omniverse charter net> wrote:

>A lack of any other reports of trouble getting POV installed into Vista
>makes my experience seem unique.

I'm having the same problems.
Also after installing I could not get the GUIExtensions to work. Pov-Ray says
that there are no Extensions loaded. Even after I manually added the settings to
the Registry

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\POV-Ray\v3.7\Windows\Engine\GUIExtensions

I've gone back to Beta 26
--

Regards
     Stephen