POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Shortest Code Contest, Third Round?? : Re: Shortest Code Contest, Third Round?? Server Time
3 Aug 2024 14:18:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Shortest Code Contest, Third Round??
From: ABX
Date: 6 Feb 2004 05:48:56
Message: <0tr620thbijm0j2cslrp76koips6l8uajd@4ax.com>
On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 08:23:17 +0000, Bernard Hatt <bmh### [at] arkadydemoncouk>
wrote:
> Would you allow inclusion of standard povray includes (eg. colors.inc,
> woods.inc, math.inc, functions.inc etc.), or would a standard set of
> includes be a default (ie. excluded from the byte count)?

You can probably do this though I would put 0 points for such usage. You don't
need includes for produce nice scenes with short code. It would be worth to
mention previous locations of our contest:
http://web.archive.org/web/20020808185910/http://10best.raytrace.com/short/shortvote.html
http://web.archive.org/web/20020808190147/http://10best.raytrace.com/short2/shortvote2.html

ABX