POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Am I growing a tinfoil hat? : Re: Am I growing a tinfoil hat? Server Time
8 Sep 2024 09:20:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Am I growing a tinfoil hat?
From: Stephen
Date: 15 Aug 2008 13:56:42
Message: <0qgba4pn373925hhtfgb65psdehf2gmio1@4ax.com>
On Sun, 10 Aug 2008 09:48:40 -0700, Darren New <dne### [at] sanrrcom> wrote:

>Stephen wrote:
>> Here we still fill up with fuel then pay. Some places do have card facilities at
>> the pumps though. "Pre-pay", it is a terrible world :(
>
>Sadly, one pump-and-run can take the profit of an entire week from the
>gas station.

Ah! I forgot it's New York, New York so tough they named it twice. In case
someone stole it. Here we take photographs of the car number plate and threaten
to tell their mothers :)

>> My pet peeve is people who pay for "small change" shopping with a card. But then
>> I'm getting old and cantankerous ;)
>
>I get annoyed at people who pay with a personal check for that sort of
>stuff, myself. Altho I understand that's usually not their own fault.

I probably annoy the rest of the queue by getting rid of all my small change in
shops. Well it annoys my wife.
--

Regards
     Stephen