POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : GUI extensions with Vista : Re: GUI extensions with Vista Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:26:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: GUI extensions with Vista
From: Stephen
Date: 1 Apr 2008 16:50:13
Message: <0gb5v355rgdt10h5pgr12oidkp6kqttsuo@4ax.com>
On Tue, 01 Apr 2008 16:48:42 -0400, Alain <ele### [at] netscapenet>
wrote:

>Look also for:
>[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\POV-Ray\v3.6\Windows\Engine\General
>All the values listed. You'll see that they match the entries of pvengine.ini.
>
>This is where the settings are saved.

Well I did and could find nothing for GUI extensions or
PrimaryINIFILE. I downloaded Moray and Pov 3.5 and can get Moray to
start 3.5, 3.6 and 3.7 although 3.7 hung as did Moray but at least it
started. Do you have any settings for the GUI or PrimaryINIFILE (I
think that's what it might be called as I can see SecondaryINIFile in
General and no entries in GUIExtensions)
--

Regards
     Stephen