POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : look_at in new camera resufes to parse : look_at in new camera resufes to parse Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:16:22 EDT (-0400)
  look_at in new camera resufes to parse
Date: 11 Feb 2002 05:07:18
Message: <0e5f6u80p0vfc5ru066smv4rimfgq5sbl4@4ax.com>
POV 3.5 b 11 icl on WinNT Sp 6 PII 233 with 128 MB

When I parse following script

  camera{look_at 100*z}

or

  #version 3.1;
  camera{look_at 100*z}

or

  #version 3.5;
  camera{look_at 100*z}

then there is everything ok. But when I add suggested 3.51:

  #version 3.51;
  camera{look_at 100*z}

then parser stops parsing expecting numeric expression after look_at syntax.
When I add such numeric expression by doubling look_at value:

  #version 3.51;
  camera{look_at 100*z 100*z}

then parsing finished succesfully. Any confirmation ?

ABX