POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Censorship and the Right to Not Be Offended : Censorship and the Right to Not Be Offended Server Time
6 Sep 2024 13:21:10 EDT (-0400)
  Censorship and the Right to Not Be Offended
From: Chambers
Date: 23 Dec 2008 14:19:51
Message: <04017D7076BA4AF1919BCCC0558ABACC@HomePC>
(By the way, one of the reasons I enjoy discoursing with people in this
forum is because they challenge me to really be smart about my ideas)

OK, after Darren's argument that both bad and good people have been
censored in the past, can we at least agree that Censorship makes sense
when someone is advocating infringing on the rights, freedoms, liberties
and property of others, but that those rights do NOT include a "right to
not be offended?"

...Ben Chambers

www.pacificwebguy.com