POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Laptop recommendations please. : Laptop recommendations please. Server Time
8 Oct 2024 18:36:22 EDT (-0400)
  Laptop recommendations please.
From: Stephen
Date: 21 Sep 2009 04:25:51
Message: <03eeb5d0l4mmrgjp9av5rhfiu5i12ufpd5@4ax.com>
My old laptop, a Toshiba satellite P200D needs to be replaced. The screen is
wonky and now the keyboard is playing up.
My requirements are something lighter than the 3.3 kg the P200D is. I don't need
a 17" screen but surprise, surprise I do want lots of CPU ticks and PovRay
power. My budget is up to GBP 1000 but I don't mind spending less. :)
Any suggestions?
--

Regards
     Stephen