POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : selecting several thousand lines in pov file : Re: selecting several thousand lines in pov file Server Time
4 Aug 2024 06:10:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: selecting several thousand lines in pov file
From: ABX
Date: 17 Sep 2003 09:15:18
Message: <01ngmvkqolklgd7l9base9ceeqc1q2cdjg@4ax.com>
On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 07:56:44 -0500, "Steve Shelby" <ssh### [at] rexnetnet> wrote:
> ABX, Thorsten,
> OK, OK, I get your point. I was just wishing that there would be a *really
> simple*

I'm sure you are refering to complexity of substracting line numbers. Just
replace order of cuting parts and then no math is necessary ;-)

> Maybe it would be something for future development?

Seriously, how long do you use POV-Ray? How many times you needed it earlier?
I work with text editors for more than 10 hours a day for years and I do not
remember if I needed it at all. But as you see there is many workarounds I
could apply for my needs my favorite if I wish...

ABX