POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Motion Blur : Re: Motion Blur Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:13:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Motion Blur
From: H  E  Day
Date: 23 Nov 2000 16:51:51
Message: <01c05598$06507520$357889d0@daysix>
|   It's not possible to calculate post-process motion blur.

Untrue.  Take a look at the link:
http://www.revisionfx.com/mblur.htm
And you will see that pp motion blur is indeed possible (if not desirable).
 As for objects only moving according to the camera plane, I guess you've
never used photoshop.  There is a  filter - radial blur - that allows you
to do rotation and zooming blurs, all very fast.  All I'm looking for is a
freeware product to do the same thing in a animation.
Hope that explains what I'm looking for a bit better.

H.E. Day
<><