POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rejoice I say unto thee! : Rejoice I say unto thee! Server Time
8 Aug 2024 20:23:13 EDT (-0400)
  Rejoice I say unto thee!
From: H  E  Day
Date: 2 Oct 2000 20:52:18
Message: <01c02cd3$f1cc6600$987889d0@daysix>
Again, I say rejoice!  My IRTC Anim has entered it's latter stages, and I
still have 13 days!  All the time in the world!  Now all I have do do is
make sure the wizzard's (yes, I know it's spelled wrong.) hands and arms
never pass though his desk. That and compress this sucker into a file
smaller than 5,125K.  IRTC anims: Please make the limit 10Megs!!
Adios!

--
H.E. Day
<><