POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Blob Sculptor problem : Blob Sculptor problem Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:08:40 EDT (-0400)
  Blob Sculptor problem
From: Hans Petter Birkeland
Date: 24 Aug 1999 10:42:31
Message: <01beee3e$e50a67c0$7cdf43a0@fjdi27357.nrk.no>
I don't know if this is the right forum for this problem, but I'll try.
I have Blob Sculptor 2.0, and I have problems with saving in .pov format.
BS 2.0 makes blobs out of both spheres and cones/cylinders, but only the
spheres are saved in the .pov file. Have anybody else had this problem?
Attatched is a .blb example and the corresponding .pov file.
--
Hans Petter Birkeland
han### [at] c2inet

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Teddy.blb.txt' (1 KB) Download 'Teddy.pov.txt' (1 KB)