POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : blob modelling : Re: blob modelling Server Time
8 Jul 2024 17:40:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: blob modelling
From: Rodney Byman
Date: 21 Mar 1999 00:47:09
Message: <01be735d$add93a80$0b4734d1@rbyman>
Ph Gibone <Ph.### [at] wanadoofr> wrote in article
<36e629df.0@news.povray.org>...
> I did : it looks very good, I can't wait trying it,
> just one suggestion : could you make a MORAY plugin version (you could
get
> rid of many things (texture editor for instance !))
>
> Great Work : we needed it !
>
> Philippe

I'm not sure about a moray plugin. I haven't seen the Windows 95 but the
DOS version doesn't support transformed components or components with
individual textures (at least I don't think it does. As far as I know,
which may not be very far, moray can only import Blob Studio files and they
don't support the above). I'm working on exporting raw triangles, POV_Ray
mesh objects,PLG files among other formats

Rodney