POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : POV-Ray 3.1 for Windows editor bug : Re: POV-Ray 3.1 for Windows editor bug Server Time
4 Jul 2024 12:05:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray 3.1 for Windows editor bug
From: Barry Allyn
Date: 12 Feb 1999 22:05:22
Message: <01be56fd$e19a4110$b17581ce@angus>
The rules of the language, including comment styles, are hard-coded by the
application (i.e. POVRay).  So, to modify the comment delimiters, you are
requesting a change to POVRay, not CodeMax.

As for the custom color schemes, you are basically requesting that CodeMax
support more classes of tokens (which are customizable by the user).
Version 1.01 (the version in POVRay) does not support this concept.  I have
heard this request before, but it is low on my request list for the next
version (but it's on there!!)..

-Barry