POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Realistic Sunsets : Re: Realistic Sunsets Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:29:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Realistic Sunsets
From: David Etter Perere
Date: 12 Jan 1999 21:08:46
Message: <01be3e99$a5e32dc0$7b0e8dc3@default>
Since I've seen this scene, I did found it really beautiful.

But, is it possible to generate such clouds over a normal landscape, with
HF? I think I did try to do it but nothing happened with the landscape, I
could only see the clouds. The rest was completely dark. In fact, I didn't
spend a lot of time with that, I supposed it was to strong for me.

<369BD83D.7F886A1C@Kopp.com>...
> Yes, you can do this.  Go to povray.binaries.images and check out my
message
> If you want my modified version of Mike's scene, let me know (I hope he
doesn't
> care).
>
> -Nathan
DEPerere