POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Tutorial for macros and arrays? : Re: Tutorial for macros and arrays? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 01:21:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tutorial for macros and arrays?
From: David Etter Perere
Date: 9 Dec 1998 16:09:47
Message: <01be23b8$3dcaad40$19108dc3@default>
Thank you Spider for your answer, but I'm located some prehistorics steps
before.

It's the purpose of arrays and macros that I don't understand. I suppose
that macros are something that permit to make a repetitive action, maybe a
bit like "#while x<y ... x=x+1 ..". But arrays? A line of numbers?

That is a very very basic question. That's why I became an addict of Sonya
Roberts's Rendering Times POVabilities. It helps me to read and change
thinks in Colefax .INC or in DGPAS.

About Sonya Roberts, does anybody knows what's going on?

<366D138A.4820E9A0@bahnhof.se>...