POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Help - Howto animate from multi-images : Re: Help - Howto animate from multi-images Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:31:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help - Howto animate from multi-images
From: Scott Hill
Date: 1 Oct 1998 05:22:54
Message: <01bdec8d$9b80df20$8c00a8c0@shindo>
David Greaves <dav### [at] telekinesyscouk> wrote in article
<360FFE1A.5F7E9358@telekinesys.co.uk>...
> I then used Paint Shop Pro 4.12 to batch convert the .bmp files to .tga
> (http://www.jasc.com)
> I used the 'Batch convert' option in the file menu - pretty easy really!

	You can skip this step by getting POVRay to ouput .tga files directly
(using +FT or +FC, see "File Output Options" section of the 3.1 docs).
--
Scott Hill
Sco### [at] DDLinkscouk

"The best trick the devil ever pulled was convincing people he didn't
exist..."
								- Verbal Kint.

"the Internet is here so we can waste time talking about nothing in
 particular when we should be working" - Marcus Hill.