POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Realtime POV-Ray : Re: Realtime POV-Ray Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:18:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Realtime POV-Ray
From: Scott Hill
Date: 2 Sep 1998 11:47:11
Message: <01bdd5be$eec91520$8c00a8c0@shindo>
SA9### [at] idautbhbse wrote in article <35E### [at] idautbhbse>...
> Hi Johannes!

<sniped : description of POVRay OpenGL preview mode that would
automatically update as you typed in script code>

	Yep, this would be very cool, and guess what, it's already on it's way !
You may have read some of my previous posts about the modeler I'm working
on, well this is one of the features I plan to include ! Unfortunately It's
going to be one hell of a long time before it's anywhere need finished (I
had a major rethink about the structure and implementation of it recently,
so things have been put back a very long way)

	Anyway, watch this space...

--
Scott Hill
Sco### [at] DDLinkscouk

"The best trick the devil ever pulled was convincing people he didn't
exist..."
								- Verbal Kint.

"the Internet is here so we can waste time talking about nothing in
 particular when we should be working" - Marcus Hill.