POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Why non hollow? : Re: Why non hollow? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 13:22:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Why non hollow?
From: Robert Dawson
Date: 31 Aug 1998 11:35:36
Message: <01bdd4ee$04cfe3c0$1c8eb88c@rdawson>
> > > PoD <pod### [at] merlinnetau> wrote:
				What advantage is there to a non-hollow object?
and the Magills responded later:

> Yes, but then doesn't that mean hollow-by-default would be good?

	Maybe.   Better yet, how about "hollow" or its just-now-proposed
antonym "solid" NOT within any object setting the default until overridden
("hollow 1" and "hollow 0" will do if we prefer to keep reserved words to a
minimum at the cost of clarity) or reset?

	-Robert Dawson