POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PoV Modellers : Re: PoV Modellers Server Time
14 Aug 2024 07:13:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PoV Modellers
From: Desiree
Date: 18 Aug 1998 08:50:48
Message: <01bdca9e$5adcb860$d52aebc1@wsgdeil.tac.se>
Hi!

Moray! No question about it.
Both are made for POV-Ray, so that is no differens.
Moray have a better interface, I think. I found some things really anoying
in Breeze like marked objects could only be moved in the view it once was
marked (maybe this is fixed now, it was some time ago).
Moray has a texture-editor that is great. Breeze hasn't.
Moray costs money :-(. So work with it for a while and feel if you like it
enough to pay for it.

Another program is AC3D:
http://www.comp.lancs.ac.uk/computing/users/andy/ac3d.html

Also take a look at: