POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Some FEATURES I would like to see : Re: Some FEATURES I would like to see Server Time
13 Aug 2024 21:20:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Some FEATURES I would like to see
From: Thomas van der Veen
Date: 14 Aug 1998 12:46:46
Message: <01bdc79b$c638a020$0100a8c0@p75>
mdebar <mic### [at] fundpacbe> wrote in article
<35cb2a04.0@news.povray.org>...

<SNIP>

> * A real though one (impossible would be a better description) :
>   sound-tracing... urgh.

Take a look at Csound it "renders" sound and music the way POV does with
images.
input is two ASCII files and the output is  soundfile (WAV)

> GUI Features:
<snip>

> * More shorcuts keys (ctrl-o, -shift-o, -w, -z, -shift-s ; ...);

Being able to 'walk' thru all open files with a short cut (ctrl-tab) would
be nice

this way you can edit in one file and start the render in the other file
with out having to rach for the mouse (takes to long).

Thomas

tho### [at] poboxruunl