POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Question: What language is POVRAY 3.1 written in? : Question: What language is POVRAY 3.1 written in? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 17:29:27 EDT (-0400)
  Question: What language is POVRAY 3.1 written in?
From: Henry G  Chatroop
Date: 26 Jul 1998 22:42:44
Message: <01bdb8ff$acaf9000$050000c0@hydra5>
Hello

The subject says it all - I am curious because I may want to modify the
Linux source code (when it appears) for a project I am working on - so is
it C as was with the earlier versions of Povray - or C++ as proposed - Java
I gather being a bit slow - or something else?

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide.

Henry

--
Interested in the applications of technology; past, present and future -
especially unusual [hen### [at] zipcomau]