POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : "Plugings" : Re: "Plugings" Server Time
13 Aug 2024 19:29:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "Plugings"
From: Matthew Bennett
Date: 8 Jul 1998 07:10:41
Message: <01bdaa58$73bdbb60$b02e63c3@mrbcomp>
To include the plugin in your scene file, just put a #include
"filename.inc" at the start of your file. After that, you'll need to check
out the readme.txt or other documentation that (should) have come with the
plugin for exactly how to use it's functions. Also, try looking at any
examples that might have come with it...

For a great site with plenty of POV include files, along with proper
instructions on how to use them and example. check out Chris Colefax's page
at:

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/1434/

It's one of the most used include sites by POV users.. IMHO.. :)

Regards,
Matt

Dana Dauphinee <dan### [at] sympaticoca> wrote in article
<35A2F91D.F9EE0C9D@sympatico.ca>...