POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Toooooo Many TMP ideas! : Re: Toooooo Many TMP ideas! Server Time
13 Aug 2024 23:18:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Toooooo Many TMP ideas!
From: Gary Shannon
Date: 15 May 1998 01:05:58
Message: <01bd7fbf$78d136e0$1d7a89d0@reboot>
I like it.

As for the earlier post that mentioned putting the movie on film, I would
think that DVD would be the ideal medium for the movie.  It's digital, and
DVD players are becoming more widespread.  By the time the movie is
competed the DVD will probably have just about replaced the video tape in
the home.

--Gary

Johannes Hubert <jhu### [at] algonetse> wrote in article
<355B4A48.997CC40E@algonet.se>...