POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : "POV-Ray is free... the internet isn't!" : Re: Group Movie Project ( was "POV-Ray is free... the internet isn't!") Server Time
14 Aug 2024 11:17:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Group Movie Project ( was "POV-Ray is free... the internet isn't!")
From: Gary Shannon
Date: 10 May 1998 14:54:30
Message: <01bd7c45$57f7fee0$597a89d0@reboot>
There seem to be a handfull of people interested in a group movie making
project.  Any voluteers to coordinate the project? (I guess what we need is
a "producer" to spearhead the whole thing.)

Maybe a central web-page or newsgroup to provide a meeting place for people
interested in the project?  A place to exchange ideas and information,
divide up the tasks, etc. etc.....

--Gary.

Lance Birch <:-)Lan### [at] tpgicomau> wrote in article
<6j46gm$r6a$1@oz.aussie.org>...