POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : "POV-Ray is free... the internet isn't!" : Re: "POV-Ray is free... the internet isn't!" Server Time
14 Aug 2024 11:24:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "POV-Ray is free... the internet isn't!"
From: Gary Shannon
Date: 7 May 1998 21:37:49
Message: <01bd7a22$29667860$107a89d0@reboot>
I'm working on a little Sci-Fi film, about 5 to 6 minutes in length.  What
I'm trying to do is get away from the pointless
"gee-whiz-look-what-I-can-do" kind of animation and tell a genuine, serious
story from start to finish.

--Gary

Fran & Melissa <ffi### [at] ihugconz> wrote in article
<6it8r7$g01$1@oz.aussie.org>...