POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Hmmmm ... I wonder why? : Re: Hmmmm ... I wonder why? Server Time
14 Aug 2024 07:19:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hmmmm ... I wonder why?
From: Scott Hill
Date: 5 May 1998 04:52:44
Message: <01bd74fe$81f3ddc0$8c00a8c0@shindo.ddlinks.co.uk>
Gary Shannon <reb### [at] teleportcom> wrote in article
<01bd74a3$3951df00$107a89d0@reboot>...
> Of course when rendering a shiny chrome surface the pixel has more of a
> metalic "clink" as it falls into place.
>
> Mike Weber <mwe### [at] racal-pelagoscomx> wrote in article
> <6ib255$fcg$1@oz.aussie.org>...
> > poit!
> >

> > >Sure, I'll give it a whack.. Only problem: What SOUND would I use? I
> mean,
> > >what does a rendered pixel SOUND like?
> > >=P

	Surely it should be more like a sort of 'TINK!' sound, you know, like you
get sometimes when you switch a fluorescent light on.

--
Scott Hill
Sco### [at] DDLinkscouk

"The best trick the devil ever pulled was convincing people he didn't
exist..."
								- Verbal Kint.

"the Internet is here so we can waste time talking about nothing in
 particular when we should be working" - Marcus Hill.