POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : "POV-Ray is free... the internet isn't!" : Re: "POV-Ray is free... the internet isn't!" Server Time
14 Aug 2024 09:28:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "POV-Ray is free... the internet isn't!"
From: Gary Shannon
Date: 29 Apr 1998 21:43:07
Message: <01bd73d9$84e2de80$477a89d0@reboot>
Actually, the reason I'm writing the Moviloa AVI editing program is because
I've scripted/storyboarded a 10 minute POV-made SCI Fi movie and couldn't
find a tool to do the editing with.  As far as "feature length" goes, I was
actually just kidding, but... hmmmm.. maybe there's something worth
thinking about there.

--Gary.

Brian W. Brown <jab### [at] appstatecampusmcinet> wrote in article
<354683E9.67C73D4D@appstate.campus.mci.net>...
> Gary,
>
> What a great idea - I am continually amazed by the incredible talent that
> see in fellow POV Ray users - I think it could be done!  Seriously!
>
> Brian
>
> Gary Shannon wrote:
>
> > OK, I've got it!
> >
> > A whole bunch of POV-Ray users band together to create a block-buster
> > feature-length movie created entirely in POV-Ray.  Then the box office
> > proceeds and video tape and DVD sales can go to support povray.org.
The