POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : "POV-Ray is free... the internet isn't!" : Re: "POV-Ray is free... the internet isn't!" Server Time
14 Aug 2024 01:16:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "POV-Ray is free... the internet isn't!"
From: Gary Shannon
Date: 25 Apr 1998 14:09:57
Message: <01bd7075$81359960$097a89d0@reboot>
Considering the outrageous price tag on commercial art software I would
happily pay $100 for POV-Ray.  Maybe the answer is some kind of reasonably
priced MEMBERSHIP in a "POV_Ray organization".  Membership would maybe
entitle you to access to the POV-Ray newsgroups, or maybe a newsletter or
POV magazine.  Or it might be advisable <gasp!> to make POV-Ray shareware.
I'd rather pay for what I'm getting and be able to GET IT than to loose
access to the resources you're providing.

--Gary.

Wayne Gordon <way### [at] phoenixnet> wrote in article
<354### [at] phoenixnet>...